• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How do you ride YOUR XM?

I

IDAHO HOT SHOT

Jan 21, 2009
South of Bellevue...way south
Possible ship jumper here. It may be too early for this question, but I'm curious nonetheless. Who is doing what with their XM? Are you a hill climber, a tree basher of jumper. Currently on a 155 Pro, but love the Doo power. I prefer the trees and big jumps over the open hill climbs. I feel my sled is pretty nimble in the air. How are the Xm's flying? Would a 163 fly ok? I'm leaning towards the 163, but then I've never had a 16" track either.

Visi

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Paradise, CA
I have a 154 and sometimes when I start jumping with it I wish I had a shorter track. I don't ever find a time when I am in the trees or hill climbing when I want a longer track. Personal preference. Only reason I see wanting a 163 is if you had a turbo and were hill climbing 80% of the time or were in waist deep powder 65% of the time.

D
Sep 17, 2009
Foam Lake SK Canada
my 2013 163 summit X jumps better than the Pro rmk 155 I had last season. Better shocks. and better chassis for sending it. And it dangles like a mofo in the trees. SO much better than the older xp's. Handles very similar to the pro rmk

montanasledder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2001
Butte Montana
Havent had a chance to do much jumping yet but got three rides on my xm 163 and its incredible. handles great on and off trail. The power is awesome. I was on the fence on snochecking the xm or the pro. Had alot of seat time on the Pro last year and really liked it. I like the xm alot more than the Pro now

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
Find one and ride it, you'll like it s lot. Ride mine in the trees, hill climbing, cornice jumping, and deep deep pow from now till end of February some times march. They are working great so far, for sure more power out of the box compared to the PRO.

M8Chris

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Man I can't wait to ride an xm. If they're as easy to throw around like the pro or even better I may snowcheck one next year. But if it's anything like an 11' XP then no way!

S

skidoo_guy

Nov 26, 2007
Bismarck, ND
This was my first ride of the year but this is how I like to ride my new xm. I like it so far, time will tell though.

attachment.php

attachment.php

IMG_0309.jpg IMG_0310.jpg

cadams

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2009
ND
I have a 154 and sometimes when I start jumping with it I wish I had a shorter track. I don't ever find a time when I am in the trees or hill climbing when I want a longer track. Personal preference. Only reason I see wanting a 163 is if you had a turbo and were hill climbing 80% of the time or were in waist deep powder 65% of the time.

Are you sure not 64.5%

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Premium Features