• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

snow check warranty options?

R
Apr 20, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
What were the spring order warranty options on the summit x?
Was a 3 year warranty standard or an option?
If it was standard, does that transfer over if someone backs out and the order is taken over?

Just seen some posts on here hinting at the 3 year warranty where a few X summits i was looking at only had 1 year.

Thanks
Tony

S
Nov 12, 2012
When you snow checked a X, you got the option of 3 years warranty, 500 dollars of accessories, or a sled wrap. In Canada anyways...if you want the extra 2 years warranty theyll charge you for it since you never snow checked the sled

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
Last spring on the snow check the options were 3 year bumper to bumper warranty or free electric start, or a wrap and some accessories.

If the machine was ordered with the 3 year warranty it should still have it even if someone else back out on that sled, as that is how is was ordered, at least that is how I think it should work. Because the warranty goes with the snowmobile not the owner.

R
Apr 20, 2011
Milwaukee, WI
Last spring on the snow check the options were 3 year bumper to bumper warranty or free electric start, or a wrap and some accessories.

If the machine was ordered with the 3 year warranty it should still have it even if someone else back out on that sled, as that is how is was ordered, at least that is how I think it should work. Because the warranty goes with the snowmobile not the owner.

So a sled that was backed out on should have one of those options? or could you turn them all down for a reduction in price? I am looking at one at my dealer with no options other than it is is black on black.

Premium Features