• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Buddy Tow Business For Sale

I am putting up for sale a 7-year old business manufacturing and selling the Buddy tow (buddytow.com) snowmobile towing system. This has been a great part-time business for my son and I to engage with other sledders from literally around the world. Financial information available for serious inquiries. Sale includes some finished product and some raw materials. The Buddy Tow has a network of wholesale and retail outlets as well as selling on its own website. We sell approximately 250-300 units per year. Buy now and be ready for the coming season. We are located in North Dakota and sell to virtually every U.S. state where it snows, Canada and several countries around the world. Let's visit. Contact Tom toll free at 877-230-9401.

T
Mar 13, 2020
uk
Is it still on sale, iknow i am late :). My cousin have placed his apartment at toronto condos so if anyone interested pm me.

Price did'nt mention.
I think a towing business with the help of digital platforms is a good profitable one in the market. Right from the individual vehicle owners to the number of travelers, they highly need vehicle recovery services in any emergency situations like breakdown, tire replacement, battery replacement with pipe welding positions, and in-store auto recovery.

Premium Features