• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

wheres the products ?

SledGuru

Lifetime Membership
May 9, 2008
WY 307
Are there any company's out there have there stuff built for the new xm I'm ready to start buying what I know I need and want

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Are there any company's out there have there stuff built for the new xm I'm ready to start buying what I know I need and want

It's difficult to design new products before production sleds are built. Many companies have lost their tail designing aftermarket parts off of Pre-Production sleds only to find out they made little changes for productions.

I know of nothing right now besides what will carry over from the XP. Good luck with your quest.

SledGuru

Lifetime Membership
May 9, 2008
WY 307
Riser, vents, bumpers, pipes and cans maybe see what is out there for a bag or rack

S

SUMMITREV

Oct 24, 2008
Baker, OR
Pipes and cans are supposed to be the same as 11 12. I'm ordering the stock bag that hooks into the seat and I don't think going to get much better than the link system accessories. Like sled solutions said I know they already changed up the running board design a bit from the proto. back congressperson bars are brigade different as they were both breaking. But yeah it would be nice to see some stuff but that also just makes summer that much longer haha.

Premium Features