• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Geoff Kyle's Freeride Adventures & Camps

G

Geoff Kyle

Dec 14, 2011
Whistler
Geoff Kyle's Freeride Camp

Hey everyone, just wanted to check in and let ya know about my 2 final camps of the season. I have a few spots available in both the March 23-25th and the April 13-15th camps. Which include 3 nights lodging with 2 days of instruction and all your delicious meals included as well. Not to mention our terrain is simply amazing for riders of all abilities. March and April is an awesome time to ride here in Whistler with lots of sun, great snow conditions, a huge expanse of terrain and easy access. All of these qualities combined with my instructional techniques will help you come away as a better rider and have the experience to tackle new and exciting terrain. Come give this a shot if your interested in raising your game and having a sledding adventure you'll never forget...

-Please visit "geoffkylesfreeride.com" for more details and booking
-All inclusive for 900$ plus tax--deposit required-

Sea Of Powder.jpg BACK LIT POW.jpg BURNT TREES.jpg

Last edited:
T
Nov 26, 2007
coeur dalene, idaho
My brother and I just did the one at eagles. We stayed at Rene STonges lodge. Great camp and i would recommend it. Granted the super deep powder was nice also.

thanks for the great time.

tim

G

Geoff Kyle

Dec 14, 2011
Whistler
Hey Tim, yeah bro that was a blast and soooo smokin deep. Great timing and thanks again for comin out and given er!!-------GK

G

Geoff Kyle

Dec 14, 2011
Whistler
I will be also be covering avalanche awareness and the skills it takes for beacon rescue. This type of knowledge is a must have in the mountain environment.

Premium Features