• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Mt Baker Shoot out

mustanggirl

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2010
Washington
Mount Baker Shoot Out

The date is set and we have some exciting events planned. April 14!

Bring some canned food for the food drive and some cash for some raffle tickets. A little cash for the BBQ would be appreciated also. The US Forest Service has asked that we not bring any hay or straw if camping in the parking lot, lawn chairs are the best.

We are raffling off an Avalanche Beacon and probe. The drawing is that day.

Tune up those sleds and get ready for some great fun!

Tickets can also be purchased at the Shoot out or by sending your name, phone number and money to NWGC @ PO Box 80, Burlington, WA 98233.

Last edited:
D
Mar 10, 2008
Lynnhood Wa
Sweet! Lets hope for a Sunny day and a Fantastic showing! To the guy with the Train horn on his truck that kept me awake in the lot last yr? I am bringing Ear plugs this yr! Blast away!:face-icon-small-ton

stonehands1

Lifetime Membership
Jul 26, 2010
Mt. Baker
Sledfest in Idaho is the same weekend! PLEEEEEEEEEEEEASE move it ahead one week!!!!!! Don't want to miss either event!

harf69

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Thats also the same weekend as turbo days in lolo mt. That shane hart is putting on

mustanggirl

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2010
Washington
Baker Shoot Out

Baker shoot out is the Northwest Glacier Cruisers last event of the year and it is a biggie....We have a large BBQ in the Salad Bowl, local dealers bring the latest - greatest sleds for us to demo, some people even lined up for races up sulfur, the racing is not sponsored by the club for liability reasons, but if someone wants to take that on we are game. So tune them up and come join us, there were approximate 400 people last year, so come early, campers will be in the large parking lot, starting about Wednesday. Pray for good weather and safe fun!

Also, we moved the date up a week to accomodate the Desert 100 riders. So if you are concerned about the date a good idea is to attend the meetings when planning the dates, which is early in the year. We are open to suggestions for sure. Hope you can make it.

Shiny side up - Rubber down!!!

A

_AJ_

Nov 27, 2007
Mt. Baker
www.northwestglaciercruisers.com
BakerShootoutFlyer2.jpg
[/IMG]

S

stevepolaris

Mar 4, 2012
Baker shoot out is the Northwest Glacier Cruisers last event of the year and it is a biggie....We have a large BBQ in the Salad Bowl, local dealers bring the latest - greatest sleds for us to demo, some people even lined up for races up sulfur, the racing is not sponsored by the club for liability reasons, but if someone wants to take that on we are game. So tune them up and come join us, there were approximate 400 people last year, so come early, campers will be in the large parking lot, starting about Wednesday. Pray for good weather and safe fun!

Also, we moved the date up a week to accomodate the Desert 100 riders. So if you are concerned about the date a good idea is to attend the meetings when planning the dates, which is early in the year. We are open to suggestions for sure. Hope you can make it.

Shiny side up - Rubber down!!!

thanks for moving it up. Its been a while sense i went to the desert 100 due to this reson now i can enjoy both :)

mc2stroke

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
We may go. Could be fun to take the family since Spring break will be rock'n.

D
Mar 10, 2008
Lynnhood Wa
Ok I love going to the shootout and I see from what you posted that u moved the date to accommodate the desert 100 but really not all sliders ride dirt bikes and some cordination between the local northwest sled clubs would have been nice to accommodate the sledfest program in Idaho! Now I struggle to see which event I want to go to. The sled fest looks to be a Very big thing! maybe next yr a little bit more cordnation ! Just my .02

mustanggirl

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2010
Washington
Looking for volunteers to help organize some snowmobile games wanna head that up? Only a couple members said they would help that is not enough. We need some more help with it! Anyone wanna step up and help?! We could use it. Let us know, we are open to suggestions.

Premium Features