• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 Yamaha WR450F and 2012 Timbersled Mountain Horse Kit *****NO LONGER FOR SALE****

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
2008 Yamaha WR450F with approx 85 hours and 2012 Timbersled Mountain Horse Kit

Package Details:
- GYTR AIS Removal Kit (airbox gutted, EPA crap removed)
- uncorked
- FMF Q4 Exhaust
- ProMotoBillet Adventure Footpegs (not pictured)
- Guts Racing Comfort Seat
- Factory Connection Rear Shock (dirt only)
- Front Fork re-spring and valve to 0.52nm (stiffest available for winter riding)
- Works Connection skid plate
- Works Connection magnetized engine plugs
- Pro Taper Handlebars
- Rox Pivoting 2" Handlebar Riser
- Barkbusters
- Mountain Horse stock hand brake conversion (foot brake still available)
- Moutain Addiction 3.3gal Gas Rack
- Timbersled Tunnel Bag
- 12 & 13 Tooth front sprockets
- All dirt parts included (Tires, Swing Arm, Drive Chain, Fork Guards, etc)

$9,500

I'm selling this package not because I don't want the Mountain Horse but because I love the kit so much. Bazzaz sells a tuner that only works on certain Fuel Injected bikes and the WR450F being carb'd isn't possible to tune from Bazzaz. The bike has been an absolute blast but I have to face facts that I'm not going to be completely satisfied until I have that AFR tuner dialed in and rockin. This current setup can go everywhere the Fuel Injected tuned bikes can go... the tuned bikes just get there quicker and faster. Not once have I been unable to get to some place someone else could. The really cool part (and this is what drew me to the WR) is that you can street legal this bike for summer use. I think its pretty awesome that the bike you drive to work can also be the toy that takes you to the top of the mountain.

I can live without selling this bike and continue to have a kick a$$ winter... but I'm ready to make the jump into the tuning and tweaking world. I've also realized that I'll probably never put the tires on my snowbike for the street since I have been eyeing a HD Night Train.

The WR in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJebLB87c_4

Attachments

• M1000001.jpg
    M1000001.jpg
    133.9 KB · Views: 5,666
  • M1000003.jpg
    M1000003.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 579
  • M1000004.jpg
    M1000004.jpg
    141.4 KB · Views: 3,745
  • mcginess 005.jpg
    mcginess 005.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 2,428
Last edited by a moderator:
R

Rush44

Nov 26, 2007
Flathead Valley, MT
Sorry, taking it off the market. Found a buyer for the bike by itself and I'm going to slap the kit on my new 2011 KX450. I was hoping to get the bike/kit sold before the end of the season so I could ride the KX this year, but it just didn't work out. Lots of tire kickers, no serious offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features