• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Better boards

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
love em on my PRO..and my IQ RAW...and MY 660 ...and my Edge....and my buddies Free Ride...ect ect but I"m pretty bias or used to be

I don't have anything to do with the product anymore but still universally the best couple hundie you can spend on a mtn sled.

D
Feb 20, 2009
Just put a set of B-B's on my '12 XP 163" E-TEC, best couple hundered $$ I've ever spent on a sled. Luv' getting back to trailer and seeing snow packed on the rear remaining portion of the crummy BRP boards. No snow on the B-B's.

Dennis

A
Nov 16, 2010
Idaho
Put these on my IQ this year and it has made a huge difference. I dont think i have slipped off once due to the snow build up, where before it happened all the time often resulting in getting stuck, etc. Install was relatively painless after getting over the stress of cutting into your running boards, but they feel even stronger now. Worth every penny!

B

blk9038

Aug 8, 2011
puyallup/edgewood
put them on my 04 rev also as the other brands were not on e-bay or alot more for product, up here in western washington we can have lots of packed snow conditions and this was such a good product overall and takes alot of our snow to plug them up and even when it does still have foot traction.

Premium Features