• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M 1100 T handling

lundracing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2011
Rolla, ND
Any body have any ideas on the M 1100to T. To get it to handle better when boondocking. I did not like the way mine handled. Had a heck of a time holding a side hill and the front end would plow snow. What could I try?

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
you will have to look up the geo/elvis steering fix. Also sounds like the front end needs to be narrower to make the big cat handle better.. As far as plowing try to loosen the limiter strap and if you have an air shock add a little air.or, if the shock has a spring tighten the spring a little. Don't go over board though or it will trench when you take off. Keep asking I am not the expert just some common sense adjustments..

T
Oct 15, 2008
Kamloops BC Canada
Here is a setup that seems to be working ok for me. 85 PSI in the front shocks, 135 PSI in the float in the rear and 7 theads on the front shock of the rear skid. This is a great allround setup. If I am boondocking I turn up the spring on the front shock of the rear skid. This will raise the centre of gravity and lighten ski presure. Start with 8 threads and go from there. This will make the sled tippier. This is a specific setup for off trail as it will make the sled push on the trail and handle and steer like crap. I hope this helps

Premium Features