• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NATIVE MISSION-(the Ferrari of snow goggles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

throttlecable

Dec 13, 2009
Fruita, CO
(2) Pair of new in box Mission goggles from Native eyewear. (1) frame/strap color SNOW, and (1) frame/strap color PLATINUM. Both pair feature anti fog/anti scratch polarized Rose color chrome reflex lenses(35%VLT), and both pair come with additional low light enhancing Blue sportflex(60%VLT) lenses. These goggles feature the LocJaw system for quick and easy lens swaps, as well as a quick release strap. Each pair also includes deluxe goggle bag with seperate lens pouch, Native logo decal, and lifetime warranty.

MSRP -$155/pair -I am selling these at my cost of $105/pair plus shipping.
As a factory backed racer, I have my choice of all kinds of free goggles. I choose to pay for these Native goggles because they really are that good. For visual reference, I included a pic of my helmet/goggle setup with the SNOW Mission with blue Sportflex lens. Send me a PM if interested.

-Cable
(edit)- added new pic of the blue sportflex lenses in ideal lowlight conditions.

100_1950.jpg 100_1948.jpg 100_1951.jpg IMAG0087.jpg

Last edited:
T

throttlecable

Dec 13, 2009
Fruita, CO
Last Pair Available

Snow color goggles just sold. My dealer has given me (1) more pair of Platinum to sell. These are the last remaining Native Mission goggles available in this style. Once these sell, they are all gone.:scared:

native.jpg IMAG0096.jpg

W
Jan 2, 2008
Salmon Arm, BC
These sound sweet. Never heard of them before. This last pair come with both lenses? How is the low light lens. Still trying to find something the actually works in really flat light! And how is it without nose shield? Kind of always bought with a shield so i don't freeze my little nosy :)

T

throttlecable

Dec 13, 2009
Fruita, CO
SOLD OUT

Low light/ flat light- these things are unbeatable. You feel almost blind when you take them off thinking whats wrong with my eyes?:shocked:-nothing, the goggles are just that good. Nose piece would be nice, but not an option yet,(maybe when the new style comes out?)...I just use a breath guard for help against fog/flying snow roost. Native is wanting to build a quality reputation in our industry, I just wish I had more to sell. This last pair has sold. Thanks for the interest.
-Cable

T

throttlecable

Dec 13, 2009
Fruita, CO
Native does have roots in mountain bike and ski optics, but my dealer is not affiliated with REI and the Native rep who works with me and gives me the 50$ discount has been appointed to their motorsports division. Apparently they see financial benefit in branching out to our recreational market and I find that encouraging. Regardless of the ties Native has to the enemy, their products are the best I have used and have proven to be the solution to so many goggle problems I have experienced in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features