• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Questions about M 1100 T suspension setup.

lundracing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2011
Rolla, ND
I have a M 1100 T LE 162 and was wondering if anybody has made any suspension adjustment to make it handle better in the deep snow. While riding mine this weekend I noticed it was very hard to get it to side hill. It seemed like even in deep snow it wanted to push the front end and was hard to get the ski to dive in the snow. I also noticed it wanted to push alot of snow under the front end. Almost like it was holding the front end up. Any suggestions to get it to handle better. shock adjustment, limiter straps that type of thing.

Thanks

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
I have a M 1100 T LE 162 and was wondering if anybody has made any suspension adjustment to make it handle better in the deep snow. While riding mine this weekend I noticed it was very hard to get it to side hill. It seemed like even in deep snow it wanted to push the front end and was hard to get the ski to dive in the snow. I also noticed it wanted to push alot of snow under the front end. Almost like it was holding the front end up. Any suggestions to get it to handle better. shock adjustment, limiter straps that type of thing.

Thanks

x2, I have not gotten to ride mine in any deep snow yet but I am sure there are things that can be done to make it better and likely they will not be the same as the m8. But they might be. . . . I am not a suspension guru. . .

D

deadcat

Nov 27, 2007
Castle Rock CO
Soften the front shocks to 65# and about 120# on rear to start. Then try dropping limiter strap. Depends on snow and weight of your arse...

Premium Features