• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Blue Mtn Snowbikers

L
Jun 26, 2008
who wants to ride the blues? if there is anyone from the walla walla area that wants to ride the blues or go explore the elkhorns this winter let me know.

L
Jun 26, 2008
hmm

im not sure if my kit will be ready by then, but i would love to do some riding around galagher and the teanaway. i did some pretty awesome rides up towards GH lake when i had my M8 and there are some super sick singletrack ridgeline trails in the teanway that i would love to try and ride on the mtn horse.
anyone been to the top of jolly mtn on a sled? i think it would be doable on a mtn horse. whos in?

L
Jun 26, 2008
mid jan

i get my kit mid jan. we (the shop im partner in) are a dealer here in walla walla. i have a couple guys that are interested in kits, i'll send them your way since things are looking pretty sparse.

Ryanexcr

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2011
Washington State
Lee I would meet up for a ride in Cle Elum I know the area very well and have it all mapped out on my GPS. You and Travis will have to let me know when this happens for sure. It looks like the snow is going to start again here this week for x-mas.
:becky::cheer2::face-icon-small-hap

Ryan

L
Jun 26, 2008
yeah!

lets ride! my schedule is pretty flexible, so lets plan a ride for middle to end of jan, hopefully we have some good snow by then. we could also ride the methow, my flolks live in winthrop and i will be up there quite a bit this winter and ive got some good spots in mind:face-icon-small-coo

B

backcountrysnowbikes

Nov 12, 2011
Orting Washington
lets ride! my schedule is pretty flexible, so lets plan a ride for middle to end of jan, hopefully we have some good snow by then. we could also ride the methow, my flolks live in winthrop and i will be up there quite a bit this winter and ive got some good spots in mind:face-icon-small-coo

Ryan , and leee

we are ridin 2nd week in jan cle elum i know your in right

Ryan also

do you want to ride the 31st of dec. sat. at gold creek?

Premium Features