• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New pics

Jon Mutiger

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Maple Ridge, BC
IMG_0083.JPG
IMG_0072.JPG
IMG_0074.JPG
IMG_0076.JPG
IMG_0081.JPG
IMG_0082.JPG
IMG_0084.JPG
Just a few from when Nixon Prosports and I went exploring near Stoyoma Mtn in BC (North of Hope, south of Merritt).

Jon Mutiger

Lifetime Membership
Oct 20, 2010
Maple Ridge, BC
Sorry for the size, I thought bigger is better.

The 500 is working good, starts easy. It's running flawlessly, but it's down on power a wee bit when compared to a quicker revving 450 MXer. I'm happy with it either way, but I'll be trying the JD Power Surge EFI tuner and the map switch to try to get some snap into it.

I had to run a 12T front sprocket to get the front drive chain on, I wish I could fit the 13T on, but I can't yet. 12T is geared too low. I can start in 2nd gear anywhere and I'm shifting to the top gear way too soon.. So I need to fix my gearing. A little more chain stretch and I should be able to fit the 13T on the front and that should solve the problem.

The electrical output on this bike is really good, I can run all my electrical goodies, handgrips, heated insoles, 2 lights up front and the electric starter without any indication that the battery is discharging. Try that on a 530.. Good luck!

Anyway, I'm really happy with it overall. I'm just waiting for the big tank to show up to cover up my rads with.

Jon

W

wntrland

Sep 6, 2008
Another new pic

Got a pretty good pic the other day, I thought I'd share...

Attachments

• 048.jpg
    048.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 112
Premium Features