• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Turbo Dynamics Mufflers

tjrbrady

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Piedmont, SD
Anyone running these mufflers on their M1100T's if so what do you think? How is the fit and finish? Looking for a good aftermarket muffler and am open to suggestions. Thanks.

J

jeffwmc54

Mar 21, 2011
yakima Wa
I ordered the speedwerx can only to cancel the order and purchase the d&d barker can because I wanted alittle rumble, and I saw the turbo dynamics on you-tube and it is less noisy then the stock! My dealer said speedwerx does not produce varyuch noise either so I switched my order. I put on the barker can the other night and instantly had a smile from ear to ear! Not to loud and is nice and crisp. Huge drop in weight and nice supposed to get nice gains in h.p and boost. Now that I got it sounding good the sled has so much power the other gains will be a bonus, and I also cancelled my hi-hacker order because I honestly am so impressed with this thing I don't feel the need for more h.p until I find something that absolutely is the best. Sorry I got off the subject ah bit!!! 

B

badass1000

Nov 27, 2007
Meridian, ID
turbo dynamics makes 3 different cans. all with different sound levels from louder then stock to quiter then stock, but still with hp gain and weight loss.
whatever exhaust you get I would get the turbo outlet pipe also for maximum results.
td shows 17hp gain on stock sled with the turbo force muffler and a 22hp gain for the turbo force muffler and their turbo outlet pipe.
cut and paste from their site.

Muffler specification and dyno test results:

Stock Muffler: 18lbs

TurboForce Weight: 7lbs for a 11lbs reduction.

Direct HP Gain in combination with TD turbo outlet: 22HP

Direct HP Gain from TurboForce upgrade vs stock muffler on TD Ecotrail ECU reflash 37 HP

Gain combined with Ecotrail program 53HP (gain of TD TurboForce and Turbo Outlet and ecotrail program)

I

izzni

Mar 22, 2009
Vadnais Heights
If I get an aftermarket muffler it willl be a TD one.

Keep in mind that the HP gains that they mention are at low elevation. They haven't tested the ECU reflashes at high elevation and determined what the gains are.

Premium Features