• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1100turbo vid

x-5

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Park City mt
Nice video!

Pretty decent snow! Where are you ridding?

The four stroke is quiet, but is that strange noise in the video just a camera vibration or the motor?

Are you joking? :face-icon-small-con If not its the blow-off valve.

Last edited:

w2bridin

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2008
nd
Not sure how many are in the flat lands. The few guys i know here in ND that ordered are still waiting. We figured they all got sent west????

M
Feb 27, 2010
well the next vid is way better just need to spend sometime on it.it works great in the trees thats 4shore.i'm only 150lbs and i'm lovin it. I ride with brown and kj who both rode m8turbos all last year and they are both on turbo 4stroke and we ride tons of trees in some of the most tech zones out there . o ya and that vid wasn't that good . better ones to come that one was just the shortest. and yes the noise you here is the blowoff valve that goes back into the turbo so you hear it through the intake.much louder when u drill out the left intake . on another note exh mod vs stock.stocker was getting beat by 2 to 3 sled length.

M
Feb 27, 2010
Thanks. How does the power feel to the M8T's race fuel?
the torque is insane.m8t is alot differentthey comes on hard but not as much of a mid range.you can walk the 1100t up stuff and pin it up big chutes.more of a all round sled.super good on the trail aswell.the hardest thingtodo is remember how much fast you can get going in sidehills and carves.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
. and yes the noise you here is the blowoff valve that goes back into the turbo so you hear it through the intake.much louder when u drill out the left intake.

Have you tried to vent the BOV to Atmosphere? I did this with mine right away and I get almost zero noise. . . I don't know how much benefit there is to diverting it back to the intake. . . It is probally very small and the noise from it can be annoying. I should really check to make sure the valve is not open at idle but I am pretty sure that if it was there would be no vaccum so it would be no biggy fro getting anything in it. I also opened up the left intake as well as I felt it was dumb to have double the surface area available for deep powder and not use it.

What muffler are you guys running? Are you clutching back to stock rpm or letting it rev?

Premium Features