• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

First 1100 turbo ride

P

promod631

Nov 26, 2007
Alberta,Canada
First ride out on my HCR 1100 turbo WOW well worth the wait. 105 miles on first tank still not out of gas, rode great, smooth, {qiute} but not for long.Great power feels no heavier then my m1000 turbo. Think I like It. If you got one coming you will not be sorry that you waited. Just my 2 cents...

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
PRODUCTION OF TURBOS

Starts tomorrow and will continue til the fifteenth then production will be done.

Owen

H

Hilly

Jul 6, 2001
Esko, Mn
Well High Time we now know ours should be somewhere in this production run??? LOL

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
I heard the realy take their time on the last sleds.

They are perfect. A little kiss by all the production workers and a velvet bag arround it in the oak crate. Only two on a semi.
Maybe we'll get a remote starter on a special fob.

Owen

tjrbrady

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Piedmont, SD
Amen to the turbo! I have been kicking around the thought of buying a new sled for two years and have been waiting for a new chassis and maybe new motors to go with it. So this year when Cat comes along takes the turbo 4-stroke from the F-series the front end of the race chassis and the rear skid from the M's and raps it all together into something that is my opinion beautiful and reliable. How could I have said no. And man is it SWEET!!!!

A
Dec 8, 2008
Montrose Co
I have rode my M1100T SP LTD the last two weekends, snow is not what you would call good but I took my M1200 (for sale) with us and rode both of them the same day. The Pro Climb chassis is amazing it is a lot easier to throw around than one would think and the suspension is so smooth!!!

photo (7).jpg

Premium Features