• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'06 600HO Polaris Motor F/S

Fast Rider

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2010
Bonney Lake, WA
Well guys, I sold my sled with the 440, so the 600's up for sale. Here are some stats on it:

I purchased this 2006 600HO motor with 1900 miles and installed it in my IQr. I put on approximately 1000 miles, so total mileage on the motor sits at 3000 give or take (likely much lower as my estimates usually run high to be safe). Motor has always been oil injected. In the IQr I was running the 440 pipe with stinger mod into the stock 440 can. Obviously it can run PERC. Motor is not running a thermostat. Motor/CDI harness has been cut to run wire connections rather than running stripped wire stuffed into the original consumer plug (plug is still there with all other wires running into it but the wires to run perc, temp sensor, etc have been cut and fitted with connectors). This motor is a direct drop into the IQr, all you need are your 440 motor straps. I have the exhaust (with stinger mod) and u-tube to fit into your stock can. It comes complete with everything you need to drop into your IQr. All you need are your 440 straps and the can (swap your u-tube for this one to fit the exhaust)

Motor sits as it came out of my IQr 2 weeks ago. As you can see the valves are a little gummed up since I didn't clean them. Very light, minimal scoring to pistons/cylinders that are far from catching a fingernail.

Price is $1600 complete, as listed with cdi, exhaust, clutch, etc. I have a Holtzmann ATACC I used with this motor that I'll include for $1700. Because I ran the ATACC, one carb slide cover has the fitting drilled and pressed into it. If you don't want the ATACC just plug it or replace the cover.

Motor is crated and ready for shipping. If you have any questions feel free to drop me a pm.
Scott

Please visit this link for pictures: http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2875956#post2875956

Premium Features