• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Nebraska/Iowa Game

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Who do you think will win and what do you think the score will be? Will be pulling for the Hawks!!!!!!! I will say Iowa by a field goal.

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
hopefully iowa by any score. all inlaws live in omaha, cannot put up with their bragging!

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
LOLOLOL, maybe it will be 35-0 Iowa :face-icon-small-shoand then you can rub it in and wish them well on there bowel game:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
i do not think the hawks realize what a rivalry this is by the way they played! should of sent the clones in there! thanksgiving tomorrow with omaha inlaws!:boxing:

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
My 3 favorite teams are cyclones, huskers and hawks...........

I now like that I can root for both Huskers and Cyclones the most, but now I'm stuck undecided with Huskers and Hawks. That said, I'm glad Huskers won. I will root for whichever team of the two is doing better, and this year it happend to be Huskers.

Also......... This will be helpful for the Hawks come next year, and I felt needed to happen! Every die hard Hawk fan I know has been preaching all year how Nebraska was gonna get their Big 10 welcome from Iowa. When it really comes down to it this year (and I know, hard for some to believe), the Hawks are simply NOT good this year...

Maybe Iowa will now see that Kirk's $4 million doesn't stand for anything when you simply have no players??

:second: <---- where's the number 3? :face-icon-small-ton

Premium Features