• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LaGrande Sno-Drifters Tour

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
Looking to see if there is any interest in people comeing to North East Or. to join our club in a 2 or 3 day tour of our area. It will be sponsored by our club and will take in all of our areas, Catherine Creek, Ladd Canyon, and MT. Emily. All which have gromed trails along with lots of off trail riding as well. We have one warming shelter at the Catherine Creek area, And the Ladd Canyon ride would more than likely go to our ski area for lunch. Chime in and let us know.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

oregonfarmer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
La Grande, Oregon
Sounds fun. Good thing you have lots of time to help with something like this. What's going on in the club now that G and D are out of sledding? I need to start coming to meetings. Dues still go to your house?

adairtd1

Lifetime Membership
Oct 23, 2011
La Grande, Oregon
I posted in the other thread in the washington section, but my girlfriend and I are interested when the time comes.

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
Yes, Mandi still takes care of all the dues. Now that I have the time to take the V.P duties, I have come up with this ride for our areas public access. Also to help Willie.

Send me your Address and I will send you our club info if your interested.

The Sno-Drifters will sponsor a chilli feed on Dec. 2 at the Mavericks Hall in LaGrande at 6:00 PM. come Join us, bring anyone that is part of our snowmobile community.

Premium Features