• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Apparently M1100T LEs were on the line today.

I

izzni

Mar 22, 2009
Vadnais Heights
I managed to get a hold of a person at my dealer who was willing to lookup the expected build date for my sled. I'm not sure why, but he said he'd have to call "up there" (assuming that means the factory) to find out. He called me back a couple hours later and said that it was built today! He said that it should show up in 7 to 12 days.

For anyone trying to compare dates I ordered mine on March 15th.

In conclusion: **** YES!

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
I managed to get a hold of a person at my dealer who was willing to lookup the expected build date for my sled. I'm not sure why, but he said he'd have to call "up there" (assuming that means the factory) to find out. He called me back a couple hours later and said that it was built today! He said that it should show up in 7 to 12 days.

For anyone trying to compare dates I ordered mine on March 15th.

In conclusion: **** YES!

There is a guy over on HCS that toured the plant today and said they were building the race sleds today. . . . . I am not sure how many lines they have? Cause he said they were building turbo f's when he was there too. I think the tours are in the afternoon at like 1 so alot can happen in the 5-7 hours prior depending upon the start time.

I

izzni

Mar 22, 2009
Vadnais Heights
What thread was that?

In anycase, it would be interesting to hear what he saw hanging from the ceiling tunnel wise. The stuff rotating around up there is usually what they are building the next day or something.

I

izzni

Mar 22, 2009
Vadnais Heights
I'm pretty convinced that my sled was built today, plus or minus a day. The dude actually tried to look it up, and then called the factory. In addition, he actually gave me a timeline as when to expect it.

In any case, they can change things on that line pretty damn fast.

Premium Features