• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Iowa Forum 2012 Ride!!!

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Have never been to it and I live 3-1/2 hours from it. LOL. Would be nice to get a group of SnoWest guys and gals together and meet there this year if we get the snow, meet and do some riding. Who would be interested and anyone want to organize something?:face-icon-small-hap

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
good idea steelman, i go every year, do the saturday poker run maybe we can find a way to meet during or after run? biggest sled gathering in iowa

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
good idea steelman, i go every year, do the saturday poker run maybe we can find a way to meet during or after run? biggest sled gathering in iowa

We could all get together and do the poker run and have a few pops after. Let all keep intouch and make this happen. Would you like to help in this?

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
We could all get together and do the poker run and have a few pops after. Let all keep intouch and make this happen. Would you like to help in this?

sure can would be nice to put some faces to all on here. i am just up the road in manning from you steelman

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
Wanted to start this, so we would have a place to talk about what everyone would like to do and where a good place to meet and time. We are looking at meeting at the Winter Games this year and ride the poker run and then meet after.

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
might be a little early to get peeps fired up for this? this will be a good time!:horn::horn:

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
This will be the 1st SnoWest Iowa Forum Ride. Lets have a big turn out. Crossfireman said he would buy beer for everyone sat. night. LOLOLOL:becky:

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
we will have to decide what time to meet saturday morning? we usually leave around noon. first stop is usually estherville. that always is a long beer stop so i am sure i will buy! winter games is last weekend in january, hope to get a few of us together, it will be a good time:face-icon-small-hap

Steelman

Lifetime Member
Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2009
snowexhaust.ggb.ca
No one has to stay. If you can only do the poker run, that cool. Just would be nice to get everyone together to put faces with names.

Crossfireman- I will be leaving Oakland early in the morning, so I can meet you anytime. I will leave it to you on a good place to meet, since this is my first time at Winter Games. PM me and I can give you my cell number.

CROSSFIREMAN

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2007
iowa
depends on the group i go with some years we stay and others we drive home. poker run is over by 5:00, sleds running lake till all hours on saturday night

Premium Features