• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

CORVETTE TO TRADE!!

H

HOTRODREDNECK

Oct 28, 2008
COLORADO
help!

colorado boys and girls.....help me sell or trade my corvette. i need a new sled this year but the wife said not unless i sell the vette:face-icon-small-dis. its a 85 corvette that is in real good shape. only has 87k miles and lots of lickies and chewys:face-icon-small-hap. if you know anyone that would trade me a late model cat or poo or want to buy it please pass this on, or let me know how to contact them. Thx again peeps, Tony

SOLD!
SOLD!

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    122.4 KB · Views: 91
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 100
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 95
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
H

HOTRODREDNECK

Oct 28, 2008
COLORADO
ive had it on craiglist for a week or two but sick of "will you trade it for my 92 el tigre":face-icon-small-dis. thought id let the colorado boyz hear about it and tell there friends. and as for the other car....... hellz NO!!:face-icon-small-ton they are going bury me in that one:face-icon-small-win

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
ive had it on craiglist for a week or two but sick of "will you trade it for my 92 el tigre":face-icon-small-dis. thought id let the colorado boyz hear about it and tell there friends. and as for the other car....... hellz NO!!:face-icon-small-ton they are going bury me in that one:face-icon-small-win

Bring it to the show in October. Put a sign "Trade for Late Model Sled" You might get a few bites.

H

HOTRODREDNECK

Oct 28, 2008
COLORADO
i hope its gone before the show. otherwise i might do that. i have to sell frankensled also. the hotrodredneck needs a turbo:face-icon-small-sho

smokindave

Canada Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Calgary Alberta
I had a 86 Corvette convertable for sale for two years with not one single call.
I ended up dropping the price down to the point where I was giving it away...started at 17500.00 and got down to 8000.00.
So last summer I put it on Snowest to trade for a turbo Apex and got a trade within a week or two.
I loved that car but was very happy to see it go.
Now I want a black ZO6!:face-icon-small-con
That sure looks like its in GREAT shape,there has to be someone upgrading their sled that has room for it.
Good luck!

H

HOTRODREDNECK

Oct 28, 2008
COLORADO
dave.. thats what i'm trying right now . i got a few bites hopefully it will work out. in a few years ill git another vette c6 zo6:face-icon-small-ton. this vette is very clean and in great shape. hopefully it will find a new home very soon. i'm jones'in for a turbo:becky:

H

HOTRODREDNECK

Oct 28, 2008
COLORADO
ralph, im looking for 08 or newer cat or polaris so i can turbo it. something already boosted would be ideal. whats up with that 08 1000?? miles, extras?

H

HOTRODREDNECK

Oct 28, 2008
COLORADO
not sure where im supposed to put my "want to trade" add. it was on the cat classified section for may be an hour tonight to be moved to the "other" subsection where there is not 1 person viewing it and only 3 other adds:face-icon-small-con.

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
^^^^ and I rest my case. No reason this should have been moved. He was asking help from CO peeps. A lot of help it will get him having it tucked into a "SUB FORUM" that nobody reads.

H

HOTRODREDNECK

Oct 28, 2008
COLORADO
they moved my add out of the swap meet section for arctic cat and polaris also. not sure where you are supposed to advertise a smokin deal to trade. i figured they were gonna move it, but hey i had to try. the mod scott was really cool about it tryin to help me out, but slash925 .... lick it! no worries i got lucky and sold it to a guy i know from my shop. didnt git all the money i wanted but its a start.

Premium Features