• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 20% OFF ALL POLARIZED FAN GOGGLES

D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV
I'm gonna buy a set, but they all look the same to me. Which one do you like the best?

T

Trax 2 Treadz

May 14, 2009
Medicine Hat, AB
www.trax2treadz.com
Hi dmkhnr

I ride with the Prima's with the Optical Orange lens with a blue flash....this is the lens that Haber recommends for both bright light and low light days. My Mom and son both ride with a vermillion lens with a gun flash. The vermillion lens is what Haber recommends for low light days and they both really like that. Some people don't like a flash on a vermillion lens though because they feel that it darkens the lens too much. I don't notice the difference but some do.

Are you trying to match a goggle with a helmet? Or are you looking for a goggle that will match pretty much any helmet that you have? Do you want a certain lens color? All of the Optical Orange lenses come with the Blue flash. The flash is that coating that gives the lens the "mirror" like finish on the outside and looks cool...lol!

Hope that helps!

Take care

Jan

D

dmkhnr

Nov 26, 2007
NV
Got my Prima's today. They work great with the hjc helmet.
My father wants a set for his klim helmet, and the prima doesn't sit in far enough. What model works with the Klim/breathbox?

Premium Features