• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Programmer

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
So which programmer is working the best on the 1100T....at least for the Z1?
I've heard good things about Turbo Dynamics but the EZ Jacker sounds tempting with a cheaper price and boost button.

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
if you keep your sled stock, reflash from who ever is ok(bad side is you have to send your box to tuner to reflash with oem mapping if you have a problem with the sled before you go to dealer) but if you want to customize your sled with performance upgrade then a standalone ECU is the only way to go and Branix is your choice number one.

F

flyinfrenchie

Dec 11, 2007
ecu reprogrammed by speedwerx

Does anybody no anything about this it sounds interesting 4 program for 600.00 sounds good to me

W
Dec 12, 2010
Camano Island WA,
Does anybody no anything about this it sounds interesting 4 program for 600.00 sounds good to me

speedwerx is the way im going already have it picked out what im doing.. im going to get the boost hose "in aluminum" and the 4 programs, and a light weight muffler... it should cost aroun $1100 for all three and i'll call it good for now...

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
I HEARD D&D is coming out with something new for the new Cat and cheaper.
I want the best bang for the buck but don't want to hurt reliability....like most probably want.

Premium Features