• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

GOT THE CALL WHEN, WHERE and WHAT THREAD

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
So I figured i would start a thread in hopes of keeping people up to date of what sleds people have gotten the call from the dealer about being in and ready to pick up.

So lets give it a try. Use this format below.

1. When: Date dealer called to confirm sled is ready for pickup?

2. What: Model(color,trim,etc)?

3. Where: Dealer and Location(city,st)?

4. Show and Tell: A pic of you with your new sled once Picked up?

This should be a fun way to keep track of what people have gotten and what new sleds are in. Lets keep it only for the above purpose no please don't post other things. Hope this goes well!

PLEASE NO POSTING WELL MY DEALER SAID IT SHOULD BE HERE Yadayada yada. I am hoping to keep this to real world, dealer has the sled in his shop calls.

I

izzni

Mar 22, 2009
Vadnais Heights
So threads are a painful way to try and track this type of thing. Perhaps this will help:

http://newsledtracker.appspot.com/

Let me know if you find it useful, or if you find bugs.

Basically if you have a sled on order you enter it in using the buttons along the top. Once it arrives you update the new sled to reflect when it has arrived. Markers that are white mean the sled hasn't arrived. Once the sled has a Date Arrived it will show up as a green marker.

I only included the Arctic Cat M series sleds, and I might be missing one of those even. If anyone wants to create lists of all the actual models from all of the manufacturers it would be sweet. I could even make it so that once they arrive the marker turns the appropriate color (blue for yamaha, etc.).

If you want to edit a sled you can press the Update Sled State button without a marker selected, but if you do have a marker selected it will repopulate the data in the dialog.

Also note that you cannot set the Date Arrived until you add the sled in the first place.

Last edited:
T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
So threads are a painful way to try and track this type of thing. Perhaps this will help:

http://newsledtracker.appspot.com/

Let me know if you find it useful, or if you find bugs.

Basically if you have a sled on order you enter it in using the buttons along the top. Once it arrives you update the new sled to reflect when it has arrived. Markers that are white mean the sled hasn't arrived. Once the sled has a Date Arrived it will show up as a green marker.

I only included the Arctic Cat M series sleds, and I might be missing one of those even. If anyone wants to create lists of all the actual models from all of the manufacturers it would be sweet. I could even make it so that once they arrive the marker turns the appropriate color (blue for yamaha, etc.).

If you want to edit a sled you can press the Update Sled State button without a marker selected, but if you do have a marker selected it will repopulate the data in the dialog.

Also note that you cannot set the Date Arrived until you add the sled in the first place.

That is def cool as well! Can you make that live on a post? I think the term is embedding it?

I

izzni

Mar 22, 2009
Vadnais Heights
Unfortunately I cannot embbed it in the page I don't think. The forum purposely prevents you from being able to do so. When sleds start arriving I might start dumping the activity log in a forum thread on a daily basis.

In anycase, I've made some imrpovements. Sleds that haven't arrived yet are now light colored, and sleds that have arrived (there aren't any yet) will be a darker color. I've also added an activity log at the top. Clicking on any of the items in the log will do the same thing as clicking on the pin for that new sled.

I originally created this thing so that I could figure out when my M1100T SP LE would arrive, and although there are a couple on there, it could sure use some more representation from Arctic Cat people. So get your sled on there!

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
I originally created this thing so that I could figure out when my M1100T SP LE would arrive, and although there are a couple on there, it could sure use some more representation from Arctic Cat people. So get your sled on there!

yeah a ton of red on there. I think that the polaris had proven itself as a great handling sled(aside from its other problems). I hope to see some dark green soon as well!

I

izzni

Mar 22, 2009
Vadnais Heights
Sorry about clouding up this thread with updates, but I wanted ot make sure people who entered sleds in the tracker see the updates I'm making to the system. These updates will be including a way to optionally get email updates from the system. I've detailed what updates I've made, and what I have planned in the near future in the thread in the Polaris forum:

http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2759876#post2759876

Last edited:
H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
Just got to play with a sno pro 800 153 at fastoys in kalispell, MT

Would post a pic but cannot figure out how to from an iPhone!

All I gotta say about it is I can't wait, when I picked it up I honestly could not tell much difference to the poo! I mean it felt a lil heavyier but not by much IMHO! I also felt the standing ergos are amazing it felt so good! I can tell already this thing is gonna be hard to beat period!! A few lightweight parts and this thing will weigh as much as a poo and more horse to boot! I'm so excited I can't wait to have mine in my garage!

S

samiams2

Nov 14, 2009
MN...stupid poser flatlander
:plane:

Attachments

• 2011-09-20_14-07-31_763.jpg
    2011-09-20_14-07-31_763.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 89
  • 2011-09-20_14-08-09_886.jpg
    2011-09-20_14-08-09_886.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 147