• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

“BIG NASTY” MOTERCYCLE HILLCLIMB

Timbersled

Premium Member
Apr 22, 2008
“BIG NASTY” MOTERCYCLE HILLCLIMB

Just want to let everyone know that they will be having a snow bike class at the Big Nasty Hillclimb this year. It is on September 16-18. Anyone that wants to go let me know and I will get you a signup sheet. Call me at 208-255-5644 or e-mail me at timbersled@timbersled.com

If you have never been to this event, it is super crazy…. There slogan is “The place where NASCAR meets Burning Man” They have 3 hills that range from 250 foot to 500 foot. They also have freestyle jumping, mud bog, pumpkin canon that they shoot off about 50 times a day and live music along with a full vendor area that has lots of aftermarket displays and lots of beer and food choices. They get about 650 motorcycle entrees and around 12,0000 spectators. The event is put on by Ron Dillon, the same guy that put on the Flash Point snow bike race in McCall ID. See http://bignastyhillclimb.com/index1.html

Anyone that comes can pit with us (Timbersled and ProMoto Billet) in our booth. We will have clear view of all 3 hills and will save a lot of unnecessary waiting around. We have 6 guys committed already. It will be a good time to hang out and talk snow biking.

As for your bike set up I am hooking up the back brake to the foot peddle and putting the front tire and brake on. With that set up you will be able to stop at any point even if pointing straight down the hill. The snow bikes do good on the dirt, we rode the Mtn. Horse up the hill 4 time last year and it did awesome.

Chime in if you have any questions.

Allen

Last edited:
M

mtn-doo

Feb 26, 2004
Kalispell, Mt
That sounds like a blast!!! If I am able to make it, count me in!!! It would be awesome to get a bunch of us there...

Premium Features