• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S 800r polaris motor

PR Performance

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
Southern Minnesota
I have for sale an 09 800r long rod conversion motor for sale, comes with carbs, and all electrical. It can be sold two ways either with the custom ported cylinder and head, that set up is $3300. with brand new stock cylinder and head has less then 500 miles, that will be $2800 plus shipping. this motor really rocks, don't want to sell but I am building a new project and new motor setup. I also have many IQR parts for sale from my sled that I am parting out. Click the link for other parts for sale

PR Performance

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
Southern Minnesota
Yes I still have the engine for sale, and no my website does not have the parts, I thought I had a link to another snowest post where I had it all, go to the race classifieds down further on the forums page or feel free to call me at 507-236-4081.
Thanks

PR Performance

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2007
Southern Minnesota
Still have motor for sale with either the ported cylinder or the brand new stock cylinder, but either one will come with stock head. Looking at $3000 with ported cylinder or $2700 with stock cylinder.

Premium Features