• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

LIQUID IMAGE VIDEO GOGGLES

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Hey gang big news! Factory Race Support is now the Liquid Image Company authorized Demo Tour Promotional Company. We will be bringing one of the hottest new products to ever hit the snow, sand, dirt, and water to trade shows and races across the US and Canada.

(plus we finally have them to offer SnoWest.com users)

attachment.php

The award winning LIQUID IMAGE true POV 720HD Video Goggle System

Only $250 to your door for either the dirt or snow version 720HD

camera specs:
5 mega pixel image sensor
video resolution 1280 x 720p
60fps @ 720HD
136* lense angle
32MD flash
micro card SD storage (upt o 32g)
intergrated microphone
LCD situation mode display
USB interface and recharge
lithium battery included
goggle specs:
summit series four layer foam
anti-fog lexan dual lenses (kit includes polarized and amber)
weight . 54lbs (1/2lbs)

A completely self contained hd video camera and goggle kit that take excellent quality video and always right where you are looking!

FAQ: kit includes one 4g micro sd card (1.3hr of video...6000 stills)....rechargable battery life in real world snow conditions 1.5hrs approx....USB recharge and computer interface cable included...RCA cable for direct goggle to tv use included...wall charger adaptor included...cleaning and protective micro bag included

REALLY GREAT GOGGLES......SUPER EASY TO OPERATE VIDEO SYSTEM....STILL OR VIDEO.........EASILY DOWNLOAD YOUR FUN TO ANY COMPUTER WITHOUT HAVING TO BUY ADDITIONAL SOFTWARE

PM for any additional info or purchase arrangements through FACTORY RACE SUPPORT 208-724-6677 or email rob@licgogglecam.com

Attachments

• Rob's%20Helmet2[1].jpg
    Rob's%20Helmet2[1].jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 981

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Can you imagine never having to dig out your digital camera for capturing a still of a buddy stuck in a tree well, tank trap, or upside down in a creek? BAM snap a still in seconds right from your GOGS! Awesome

In the following days you will start to see sample videos by our LIC goggle cam user group on this thread.

JOIN OUR TEAM!

307 Snow*Moto

Mar 10, 2008
Big Horn, WY
Over the past 2 months I have had the opportunity to use the LIC Goggles sleeding. They are unbelievable, what a kick *** accessory to have when your riding. First of all the quality of the goggles are fantastic and having worn them and comparing them to other brands (of which I have them all) they feel great, they fit great and they do their job. the camera is killer, it videos great, it takes dam good pictures and it is EASY to use. I am really looking forward to getting more and better videos out them. I have a ContourHD which is a great camera and comparabily speaking the LIC Goggles are right there. The ease of use and dual purpose of the product makes them a first choice. Pick up a pair and youll never look back.

One of the coolest toys I have for sledding hands down!

L
May 15, 2009
Quick question on these.
Did I read somewhere that they were going to be available this fall with a higher definition then the 720? Trying to decide whether to buy now or later.
Thank you

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
Lost 1080 is coming next year...BUT trust me unless you are making a for sale movie the 720hd sets that we have all been using are GREAT! Easily as good a quality as my contour 1080gps unit but always right where you are looking AND NO MORE HASSLE. You wait and you miss out on the fun.

100% worth the $250 bucks! My digital camera doesn't even get to go anymore. Never took it out anyway but now you have the camera right on your bean all of the time. Click and it's captured. Something cool goes on or is getting ready to go on...5 seconds and I'm ready to capture it. COOL STUFF

go to you tube and check out the LIC videos...pretty good quality and as we learn more and more about using them we get better stuff.

Premium Features