• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Front shocks question on M800 Snopro

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
I have some nice walker evans piggyback shocks I bought recently and ran them on my 10 rmk 700. C to C on them is 17.5. Anyone think these will bolt right in on the new Proclimb since the center to center is the same? Hoping if so that the reseviors will clear or I can shift position somehow. Love the shocks and would really like to change out the floats for these if theyll fit. What do you guys think? Thanks

A

aksnopro

Mar 11, 2008
Palmer, Alaska
www.mtfak.com
I measured the one at arctic man and the M series measured 17.5 eye to eye. My exit shocks should bolt up too :) was pretty stoked. The xfire was 18.5, looks to me there should be plenty od room they had evols with duel res's on bottom and top slapped on one of the displays
-Aksnopro

A

AKboondocker

Feb 4, 2006
Wasilla, Alaska
Those are the smaller air chambers. Im talking about full size reseviors, but it does help, looks like theyll clear. Im just hoping they dont hit the upper A-Arm when the front suspension is compressed. I know you didnt do it for me as I posted this on Tuesday but its the thought that counts, right? haha Thanks bud

Premium Features