• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'06 Polaris IQr 440/600HO

Fast Rider

Lifetime Membership
Mar 12, 2010
Bonney Lake, WA
Up for sale is my 2006 Polaris IQr 440/600HO. As the title states, the sled originally started out as a 440 snocross sled. It was raced for two seasons, used as a practice sled for one, and then purchased by me. I purchased a 2006 600HO motor with 1900 miles and installed it in the sled. I have since put on approximately 1000 miles, so total mileage on the motor sits at 3000 give or take. The sled was used for trail riding and backcountry boondockin. It is setup to run at 5-6K feet. Oil injected with the US Plastics tank. Running the 440 pipe with stinger mod into the stock 440 can. PERC is hooked up to the dragon button. Motor is not running a thermostat. The notorious '06 bulkhead/steering post heim joint issue has been addressed. Shocks rebuilt before this season (which I was only able to use the sled 5 times). Brand new 2010 takeoff track (zero miles) installed in the fall of 2010 upon which I installed all new bearings in the skid and new bearings in the chaincase (including new polaris self-aligning bearing). HOLZ ATACC installed as well. The sled runs a 2007 front end (a arms and spindles). It has Powermadd handguards. The 8.8Gal polaris tank and extra idler wheels. I have the clutching, gearing, and carb specs which I can pass on to those who are seriously interested. I'm sure there are things I forgot to mention, and may update the post as they pop into my head. As mentioned, this sled was a RACE sled. If you're looking for a pristine showroom sled to take hom to mom, this isn't it. It has a 6" crack in the hood repaired with zip ties (can be seen in the pics). The tunnel has some damage from where it appears to have been rear-ended while racing. Everything with this sled has been this way since I purchased it.

I am willing to sell as either a 600HO trail converted racer or a 440 race sled that runs on race fuel (I have the stock 440 pipe). Your choice and I am willing to do the swap (back to a 440) after some commitment from the purchaser. Sled is currently located In Fort Collins, CO. I enjoy road trips and could potentially deliver to many locations if we work something out. I do have some supplies stationed in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Trout Lake</st1:City>, <st1:State w:st="on">WA</st1:State></st1:place> and need to make a trip there sometime in the near future to pick those up. Sled is pictured with C&A's but will be sold with stock skis.

Sled as a 600HO: $4200 OBO
Sled as a 440: $3200 OBO

For those seriously interested, pics can be found at this link
http://www.snowestonline.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2698629#post2698629

Premium Features