• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

proclimb vs ufo

S
Mar 17, 2009
wondering if the new cats are faster than a ufo and lighter..was gonna snowcheck a ufo last week but waiting to see if burandt can modify the ufo.s handling and linderman can modify its hypergalaxic drive engine.

B

Boyko

Nov 27, 2007
Alberta
Dude, the UFO you drove last week was just a prototype, there's NO WAY they'll be that light in production. Man, think before you post next time!:face-icon-small-sho:face-icon-small-ton

WTF!

I heard that the manufacture stated that there were not to be any test rides on the UFO:rant:

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
WTF!

I heard that the manufacture stated that there were not to be any test rides on the UFO:rant:

If anyone has video of your test drive on the UFO, please post it..........

Also, I heard that this years UFO will not automatically come with the vertical launch control mechanism.

THIS SUCKS!!

Last year, I could not "side sky" at all with my horizontal set up, it just did not want to hold a line, so I was hoping that they would offer the vertical set up......

I was also hoping for the narrower "wing stance". It will be very tight maneuvering around that space debris, comets, etc......

I think I will hold off space checking, until some of the kinks are worked out.....

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
162124d1300322671-60-lb-red-snapper-caught-worthless-1-.jpg

HOLD ON...

Was THIS the UFO that you test rode???

image5387411x.jpg

Last edited:

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
If anyone has video of your test drive on the UFO, please post it..........

Also, I heard that this years UFO will not automatically come with the vertical launch control mechanism.

THIS SUCKS!!

Last year, I could not "side sky" at all with my horizontal set up, it just did not want to hold a line, so I was hoping that they would offer the vertical set up......

I was also hoping for the narrower "wing stance". It will be very tight maneuvering around that space debris, comets, etc......

I think I will hold off space checking, until some of the kinks are worked out.....

I'm with you on that one, along with the need of variable adjusting wings for low speed skyhilling vs high speed canyon carving.

I heard linderman was gonna toss it all out and install a quazi crystal core, (top secret ufo technology) increases power and at full thrust its circleuardynamic charicteristics causes the ufo and what ever is on it to reduce gravitational pull by 89.9%. That means when not running its weight of 397lbs is exactly that but at wot it will be reduced to 35.6903lbs include a rider at 200lbs reduced to 17.98lbs with a grand total of 53.6703lbs. Thats at elevation too!!! But dammit I just wont sky check it until I get a demo ride.

Assuming I get one (once I ride it) I will prob install some better grips and dynomatic wing tips, other than that just some crystals and a sky pack for me. I'll have to see what Kevin comes up with for a KMOD hyper-ducting launch control system, but I will prob get that too.

Last edited:

NorthMNSledder

Trail Coordinator
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Ham Lake / Lake of the Woods, MN
I'm with you on that one, along with the need of variable adjusting wings for low speed skyhilling vs high speed canyon carving.

I heard linderman was gonna toss it all out and install a quazi crystal core, (top secret ufo technology) increases power and at full thrust its circleuardynamic charicteristics causes the ufo and what ever is on it to reduce gravitational pull by 89.9%. That means when not running its weight of 397lbs is exactly that but at wot it will be reduced to 35.6903lbs include a rider at 200lbs reduced to 17.98lbs with a grand total of 53.6703lbs. Thats at elevation too!!! But dammit I just wont sky check it until I get a demo ride.

Assuming I get one (once I ride it) I will prob install some better grips and dynomatic wing tips, other than that just some crystals and a sky pack for me. I'll have to see what Kevin comes up with for a KMOD hyper-ducting launch control system, but I will prob get that too.

Please! We both know there is no way its going to be 397lbs full of fluids!! If it was 397lbs then it would have been posted on the UFO website. But since they listed no weights its going to be over 500lbs.

But I do wonder when Rob will have a set of Better Space Boards for one?

Who needs a test ride.....There are a bunch of UFO videos on Youtube.

D

dragon12

Nov 26, 2007
Colorado

Wow! They are amazingly quiet. Anyone know where I can get a blast canister that amplifies the sound of the booster? I want the loudest you can get. One that they can hear two galaxies away.

I gots my space suit sagging and my flight helmet with the flat visor cocked slightly to the side. No way am I riding an inter-galactic rocket that doesn't make my ears bleed and look like a fool around my homies. They ain't gonna clown on me no mo.

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
Wow! They are amazingly quiet. Anyone know where I can get a blast canister that amplifies the sound of the booster? I want the loudest you can get. One that they can hear two galaxies away.

I gots my space suit sagging and my flight helmet with the flat visor cocked slightly to the side. No way am I riding an inter-galactic rocket that doesn't make my ears bleed and look like a fool around my homies. They ain't gonna clown on me no mo.

Thats the quizy crystal core I was talking about, i e ufo technology. I'm sure "thing" can make a can loud enough.

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN

Hey, hey dummy,,,,,,,,,,,, don't you know that loud cans, close galaxies?

Premium Features