• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snow Checked a 2012 M800 50th SP LE

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Yep, they caved from all the pressure I put on them:) you can now get a few 2012 Proclimb M800 SP in the 50th anniversary Black in 153 only:face-icon-small-ton

been thinking about getting a 153 anyway so Arctic Cat forced my hand this year:wave:

This is what it will look like but 800 instead of 1100:face-icon-small-coo

Thanks Zeke, I know our stalking me:wave:

2012proclimb.jpg

Last edited:

dunatyk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Dam dave
How much more was the le over the standard sno pro

J

JSun

Nov 26, 2007
Owatonna, MN
Looks good Dave!! I asked about throwing the 162 under my White LE, but I am going to stick with the 153 this year.

Joe

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
If you like to play in the trees, and i think you do if your buddies with rassmussen, 153 is where it's at. I told myself if I didn't get to try one I was going to order a pro but I really want to try one. The black 153 is awesome. The two things they needed to address on my 09 m were the suspension and steering in certain snow conditions. I believe they addressed these. I love how easy the pro tips up. It is way easier than the m and just flat feels lighter and more fun. Even rasmussen told me he thought the pro tipped up way easier than the m. If the cat was somewhere in between I would be happy. I just don't want the feeling of weight on the skis, like the xp's, when you are countersteering. Is the pro climb m8 what I am looking for.

jorgy

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
Iowa
I was looking at the white LE. Anyone seen white frogskinz that would match up nice or am I stuck with black? Black just won't look right on that sled.

Premium Features