• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Light pol = easy to tow?

N
Dec 17, 2010
Chico, CA
You know, its funny you should say something because I'm looking at the Pro forums right now and the only threads I see are a couple threads on a few minor issues that are being debugged and only one about a down engine...

AKSNOWRIDER

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
anchorage
how about making a list with names of riders on the forums with a bad pro 800 motor...I doubt you will find more then a few..I really dont know what you have against the new pro..but seems like you like to rip on them when ever you can...

snowmanx

Premium Member
Aug 13, 2001
Polson, Montana
how about making a list with names of riders on the forums with a bad pro 800 motor...I doubt you will find more then a few..I really dont know what you have against the new pro..but seems like you like to rip on them when ever you can...

Talk about a useless thread!!! lol

This is the same guy that gets on other people's threads and says how aweful they are. What a tool, you'd think you were dealing with a 8 year old, but fact of the matter is he's pushing half a century!

Probably saw one in a picture once. :wave:

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Uh Ha

Talk about a useless thread!!! lol

This is the same guy that gets on other people's threads and says how aweful they are. What a tool, you'd think you were dealing with a 8 year old, but fact of the matter is he's pushing half a century!

Probably saw one in a picture once. :wave:[/QUOTE]

DITTO!!!!!!!!

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
of the 4 buddies I know with pros, 2 of them have lost their motors. (bottom end) and they're out of stock on bottom ends, which is also telling imo.

I'm a pretty big fan of that sled, and was thinking of getting one, also still thinking of getting one for my wife next year, but I think it's pretty obvious that their motor issues are not behind them. Still the best chassis on the snow... if we could just put the M8 motor in it it'd be perfect!

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
The first few replies, the wine club, they know who they are , should have a closer look in the pol forum. There is way more than a few small clitches. Complete bottom ends coming apart with one poster saying his shop is seeing many.
I have zip against the pror I was considering one. I have never bashed it. You members of the hissy fit gang can all now return to wailing and screaming about weight, demos, prices and yeast infections or what ever is hair pullingly horrible today.

Last edited:
B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
You are right and it seems that the E-tecs are not fairing much better. The rental place in West Yellowstone has had ALL of his E-tecs go down between 1900 and 2200 miles.

Premium Features