• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Whats the best can for the M8?

Speeedracer

Lifetime Membership
Feb 10, 2006
Kanasas
Have always loved Speedwerx stuff, no power loss, and are very light. I've got a spare Speedwerx can for sale now, fit M8....excellent condition; $300

M
Feb 27, 2010
Have always loved Speedwerx stuff, no power loss, and are very light. I've got a spare Speedwerx can for sale now, fit M8....excellent condition; $300
i think the speedwerx tunnel dump is going tobe the best 4 the new sled because it looks like its going to come out the bottom and that is pron to pow bog.as for the 800ho the slp and spdx are closer to stock sound at idle and sound good wideopen.super q is a bit louder then u have the lightest and loudest ,mbrp.it a good one hps, and the screemers bikeman and jaws.i have tested everyone on the 800ho and i rock the super-q but i hav had to weld it 2 times.so i would have to say my next one well hav a mbrp or a spdx.i always recomend a intake and reed mod 4 best result.stock reeds suck.

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
i think the speedwerx tunnel dump is going tobe the best 4 the new sled because it looks like its going to come out the bottom and that is pron to pow bog.as for the 800ho the slp and spdx are closer to stock sound at idle and sound good wideopen.super q is a bit louder then u have the lightest and loudest ,mbrp.it a good one hps, and the screemers bikeman and jaws.i have tested everyone on the 800ho and i rock the super-q but i hav had to weld it 2 times.so i would have to say my next one well hav a mbrp or a spdx.i always recomend a intake and reed mod 4 best result.stock reeds suck.

Tunnel dumps wont be working for the new sleds. There is a gigantic chain case/oil tank that it would have to find its way around... Someone will probably be building a dual exit out the bottom and shock tower both I would guess.

For the current sleds I think the Speedwerx powder advantage is the way to go. But I really cant believe you are asking this on here. Don't you know these guys will eat you alive?

Premium Features