• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sway Bar?

johndeerejunky

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2007
ND
I see that the sno pro and and the HCR both have sway bars and std does not what is reason. Thought we didn't want sway bars in mtn sleds. Just curious why that is but I still think I'm going the snowcheck the std.

G

Going West

Nov 30, 2007
Canada
I could see it on the HCR but dont know why its on the M series. I guess its there if you want it and if not its just another easy way to lose a couple pounds.

Dam Dave

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Oct 27, 2001
Montrose
Yeap, I am taking it off just like I used to do on MC, all the wheels can come to

E
Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
I keep them off also but alto of guys in say the UP with xfires use them with pin and cotter pin to pull in 5 sec after riding 75mi of tight twisty high speed trail to get to the play ground of your choice.have been a few times on my M would not mind having a sway when stuck on some club ride or ditch banging around the house

jason_hildo

Lifetime Membership
Mar 5, 2010
The Polaris guys have been saying they actually can use the sway bar to their advantage, I'm not sure how but Chris Burandt said it in one promo vid.

Maybe Cats new chassis handles better with it? I know the old CF is way better without the sway bar.

Premium Features