• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

WOW

C

Chubby

Nov 26, 2007
Albany mn.
I have been into the sledding fo 35 years wow Is there a bunch of Posers Wining about these new sleds.. Do you watch Nascar too? Are You a Vikings Fan ? Quit the crying buy what you want....... So mauny people havent a clue hp numbers, weight etc really its like these companys raped you son........

WyoBoy1000

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Red Lodge MT to North, CO
whining about the whining, two wrongs don't make a right, neither does another worthless thread.

Facts - No release of a 1000 2 stoke, no demo rides-wtf, the weights have been released(maybe a little different when production) and I don't care how they feel they should be lighter than last year. I will prob buy one so why do you care.

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
I dunno, I think these threads are somewhat entertaining.

Pretty quiet here otherwise.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
I have been into the sledding fo 35 years wow Is there a bunch of Posers Wining about these new sleds.. Do you watch Nascar too? Are You a Vikings Fan ? Quit the crying buy what you want....... So mauny people havent a clue hp numbers, weight etc really its like these companys raped you son........

You DO realize that you sound just like them, RIGHT??

B

b1dodge

Nov 26, 2007
utah
www.youtube.com
I got what I wanted. Big HP 4 stroke with even bigger potential. The same bullet proof monster 800 2 stroke that loves boooost. A beautiful new chassis that is light and strong and will do anything I ask It to. And yes I will have both.

C

Chubby

Nov 26, 2007
Albany mn.
Oh I have had way bigger sleds that this little 1100 turbo..... I really don't think that most people realize the Money Involved to change a whole line.... If Gas goes up to 5.00 + Boats Snowmobiles etc will Be Secondary by far.. A change Like this If the timing isn't rite can break a company. And O do think some of these posta are Just funny as Hell, it really shows how much people don't really know.....

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Do you watch Nascar too?

What does that have to do with the release of the new AC's or whinning? I watch Nascar from time to time. I also whine from time to time, but I'm pretty sure they are not related.

...... So mauny people havent a clue hp numbers, weight etc really its like these companys raped you son......

Huh? Sounds like a Mike Tyson rant.

Premium Features