• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Halfway Ladies ride......

F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
I'm exhuasted from a weekend of stucks, flats, and smiles, oh and so many more.

We got to ride in blue bird skies for two days, and on the last day it was just overcast, and the snow was deep on the first day and I can't count how many stucks we had! LOL..... so many, but it was so much fun to see everyone one ripped thru it. Then we arrive to the sno-park last and only to find a front flat tire in the pickup, I soon learned that there is a "key" to release the spare tire, UGH! :face-icon-small-dis

Second day it was just the same, many stucks, even had a joke played on me.... "rice patty".... that's how deep Chrsity trenched! :loco:

The third day I took a small group in a area that many don't go to and we had a blasted playing in the snow... carving, jumping, and a few stucks.

I got to try a proto-type Klim jacket and bibs and I got to be admit, for the ladies jacket I'm very impressed with it so far. :face-icon-small-coo

me 2~2011 1.jpg me 2~2011.jpg me 2~2011 2.jpg Ladies Ride 022.jpg Ladies Ride 008.jpg

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com

What tha??? Are you riding a Pro now too? I swear I really can't keep up with you girls anymore and I swear I check the ladies ride website often. I must miss a lot! :face-icon-small-blu

I have one on loan... My little girl's crank is bad and I called in a favor. I very well might be riding a PRO for the rest of the season. ;)

Ya avoiding the Ladies Section lol ??? ;) Just kidding!!!!

No... but I do want more than just the ladies to read about this most fabulous ride. :rockon: I want HUSBANDS to read about this and go "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAum my wife needs to attend this event!" :target:

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Utah could use someone like Brandy to put something like this together. I'm not at all that sort of person with that kind of comment or patience to do so. Then again I'd probably being riding alone and we all know that's not going to fly. :face-icon-small-blu
Utah=not alot of female riders....

I wish the Ladies Ride were closer. It's really hard for me to break away from my hub and kids for a road trip without them. :face-icon-small-sad

It looks like a wonderful time and an awesome experiance.

Great pictures and it looks like you had the snow too. :cheer2:

K

kiki

Nov 27, 2007
Lake Stevens, wa
LOVE all the photos, this looks like a blast! Think we might have to attend next year, although slightly intimidated to ride with such talented ladies! :face-icon-small-blu My heros I totally idolize you,one day I hope to ride that well!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Utah could use someone like Brandy to put something like this together.

I almost moved to UT instead of WA....

We had a little bit of this..
stuck.jpg

A little bit of that..
IMG_1904.jpg

Quite a bit of...
IMG_1874rs.jpg

And lots of...
IMG_1982rs.jpg

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Brandy,
Cheating on Naomi while she is in the hospital for a heart transplant.... women can be so cruel!! LOL

Looks like a great time and some great pics... I don't have a wife... But DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAum... someone Else's should. Too bad MY "playmates" don't ride sleds.

Last edited:
P

PowderGirl

Nov 26, 2007
McCall, Idaho
www.facebook.com
Soooooo many great photos!!!!! I know you all had another incredible time!!!! The conditions could not have been any better!!!!

I've missed two years now but I'll be back when babysitters don't cost me a ton of money or add 4 hours of drive time to my trip!

Premium Features