• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

F/S Collett Platinum 900 Communicator in Excellent Condition

sconnierider

Premium Member
Nov 10, 2010
Madison, WI
Complete in box. Rechargeable internal batteries so no dinkin' around with replacements. 2 mile range. You can plug in your I-Pod OR your mobile phone too. Has stereo speakers for your helmet. All you need is the mating piece of velcro to attach to your helmet. Excellent condition. They are $269.00 new. I am looking to get $125.00 plus shipping. :face-icon-small-coo

SOLD!, SORRY !

IMG_1380.jpg

Last edited:
J
Feb 13, 2011
Collierville TN
communicator

Hi, just what I am looking for. Currently bidding on one on ebay but thought I would search the internet since I am looking for 2 of them, one for me an another for my son. We are using them when we ride our atvs.
How do you want payment? Please send me a message to my email address, jteckard@yahoo.com .

Complete in box. Rechargeable internal batteries so no dinkin' around with replacements. 2 mile range. You can plug in your I-Pod OR your mobile phone too. Has stereo speakers for your helmet. All you need is the mating piece of velcro to attach to your helmet. Excellent condition. They are $269.00 new. I am looking to get $125.00 plus shipping. :face-icon-small-coo

Premium Features