• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLEDFEST @ SCHWEITZER MOUNTAIN/ HILLCROSS-HILLDRAGS-SNOCROSS-SNOBIKES

THIRD ANNUAL SLEDFEST @ SCHWEITZER MOUNTAIN
SANDPOINT, IDAHO
APRIL 16/17 2011

HILLCROSS / SLEDS AND BIKES
HILLDRAGS / SLEDS AND BIKES
BIG BORE NOS BIKES WITH TIMBERSLED KITS FOR HILL DRAGS EXPO
SNOCROSS
SNOWBIKE CHAMPIONSHIPS
SNOWMOBILE FREESTYLE
WORLDS FIRST SNOWBIKE FREESTYLE
NATIONAL GUARD LANDING BLACK HAWKS
NATIONAL GUARD BAND SIGNING NATIONAL ANTHEM AND PRESENTING COLORS
WWW.SLEDFEST.NET

Last edited:
D

Dirty10

Nov 26, 2007
LaGrande, OR
This really sucks! this is the same weekend as our local climb was looking forward to attending this year :(

X
Nov 26, 2007
You can park your RV in the pits,we had folks doing that last year,the registration will be on the website soon,we are just putting together the details on the Hilldrags,I am trying to keep entry fees at a reasonable cost so racers can race many classes,if you have questionscheck website or call going to be big this year alot of good things happening,thanks

X
Nov 26, 2007
Sledfest 2011 April 16th- 17th

Event is coming together,all new course design,4 tracks,Hillcross will be longer should be around 90 second lap,Hill Drags,Snocross track will be longer and will be reversed direction,also new Hillcross track for the snowbikes will be longer and will the course will be going in the trees making it more technical for you boondock riders,entry fees are lower so everyone has the option of running multiple classes at a reasonable cost for all levels of riders,make sure you have a tether and tekvest,if you don't have a tekvest there are usually folks that will let you borrow one,please come support this event for a fun action packed weekend,there will also be alot of free stuff handed out from our sponsors,see you there,you can register from the websites listed below

www.:nod:sledfest.net
www.mountainwestracing.com

L

Lambert454

May 1, 2009
mcCall, Idaho
I am just wondering who all is going to this years Schwitzer Sled Fest? I went last year for the first time with my whole family and we had such a great time. Their is no other event in the west like this one, and its huge for us the racers to be able to race at a mountain like this one. I know this year I have a few grudge matches to settle. It has great views, lots of good venders, some spectacular racing, a great night life and overall a amazing event. Hope you take advantage of this one of a kind opportunity and i will see you their.

Here are a couple of teasers from last years race!

http://www.adameichproductions.com/portfolio.html

http://www.youtube.com/user/bamfilm#p/u/1/T74WIHhiUGk

picture.php

Last edited:
X
Nov 26, 2007
Swimsuit contest tonight wedsday april 7th at Hooters helping promote Sledfest starts at 7:00pm,free ticket give aways should be a good time,also videos from last years event,see you there come support one of our sponsors

Premium Features