• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

McCall Idaho Hotel Room

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
I have a reservation for a Super 8 motel room in McCall, ID for Friday 2/18/11 and Saturday 2/19/11. These are prepaid rooms and per their contract, they cannot be refunded. STUPID, but that's the way it is.

So, here are the details of what I have:

Property Name: Super 8 McCall
Property Address: 303 South 3rd St, Mccall, ID, US, 83638
Property Phone: 208-634-4637 (The property's phone number is provided for your convenience only. All cancellations/changes must be made directly with www.inidaho.com through one of the methods below)
Arrival Date: Friday, February 18, 2011
Departure Date: Sunday, February 20, 2011
Room Description: 1 Queen/Non Smoking/Coffee Maker/ Super Start Breakfast/Micro/ Fridge/Wireless High Speed Internet
Rate Description: Traveltoday Rate
Number of Adults: 2
Number of Children: 0
Number of Rooms: 1

Nightly Rates:

02/18/2011 $ 58.65 American Dollars
02/19/2011 $ 58.65 American Dollars

Total Rate Charged Including Taxes & Fees: USD 136.19*

I am open to any reasonable offers.
I actually have two rooms for two nights, but "Bagger" will be using one of them. We were scheduled to go on a vacation with "Bagger" and his wife, but our plans changed, so now I am stuck with an extra room. So if you want to head to McCall for a weekend, I can make you a great deal on lodging. Just send me a PM. If I don't respond, please send a PM to Bagger. He will know how to get hold of me.

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
How did you get such a low rate? When we came over in Sept. to look for a place to live, it was almost $90 a night in a deserted town!
:)

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
They are at that price, cuz I went through a third party (www.InIdaho.com), but the down fall is I can't get a refund. I would have paid the extra $ for them had I known. I think regular price for the room is $74.

Hey Mike, are staying at Bear Creek? or Super 8 or what? I'll make you a deal....

If they don't sell, I might just have to use them.

rmkboxer

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Bonney lake WA
I will be getting there on saturday and staying til the next saturday. I have mine booked at the super 8 I think

Premium Features