• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fox Evol X front shocks and Zero-x rears

M
Dec 25, 2010
Need to sell them and now seems better than at the end of the season.

Can make a deal if you buy front and rears.

Fronts - $1200
New, in the box direct from fox. This years updated shock with pump, manual, and a few stickers.

Rears - $850
New in the box as well. HUGE difference between the stock stuff. I can have them valved at no extra cost. (in most cases!)

May take some parts in trade but would need to be mostly cash.
Can send pictures or answer any questions you may have just send me a pm!

Limited sets at this price!!
Retail is $1595 for fronts and $1495 for the rears.

L
Apr 30, 2010
N/E AB
If anyone is considering doing buisness with this guy check out the attached link. Tompat38 problems!!! (
multipage.gif
1 2 3 ... Last Page)

Last edited:

The Bob

Premium Member
Mar 1, 2008
MN
Wouldn't count on a reply. This dude owes alot of people alot of money. Think he got into the meth and sold his dads parts.

L
Apr 30, 2010
N/E AB
Wouldn't count on a reply. This dude owes alot of people alot of money. Think he got into the meth and sold his dads parts.
You might be right, last time I caught him on the phone he seemed out of it. I got the front shocks I paid for 2 months ago today, no rears so he still hasn't made things right.

L
Apr 30, 2010
N/E AB
Cedar u sure seem concerned about this, r u his dad r just a bud? A guy scamms people on here and HCS and it should stay a private matter? PM me and get this over with!

Last edited:
Premium Features