• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A female review on the Arctic GTX Klim boots!!

L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
Day 1: Loving the new Klim Arctic GTX boots. When I tried them on they fit a bit snug at first I wear a 7.5 shoe and these are a size 6. I was concerned at first snug, but as soon as I got out on the snow today, they were awesome. I wore the light Klim sock with them and my feet stayed fairly warm for the majority of the day. I did a ton of standing around shooting some video, and my feet got a bit chilly but as soon as I got to moving they warmed right back up. They are very comfortable, stayed tied, and not one mark from the running boards from kicking out the snow. GREAT traction not as much sliding around on the boards....Thank you FINALLY a boot to keep my feet warm!!!

Day 2: Cold windy and snowing conditions today, I wore the Mammoth Klim socks today. My feet stayed warm today, it has been a LONG time since I have had boots that have kept my feet warm without the foot warmers/hand warmers that I used to have to use in my old boots!! I love the movement, they are not as bulky as some of the other boots. I would so recommend these awesome boots!!!! You can walk in them, yet they offer nice support.

Premium Features