• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How to register for the Snowbike Championships

Registration information for Snowbikes is on the MWR webiste. Racers may register through Series Tracker or by downloading the forms and faxing them to LAWNA WINGER
FAX: 1-888-700-9358 toll free.
If the racer is reluctant to use Series Tracker, no big deal just use the fax and LAWNA WINGER will do the work for YOU.
Reminder that registration closes Thursday evening at 8pm
YOU can sign up at registration Fri evening but there is a late fee. If the racer cannot make it to Fri Registration, it would be best that they fax in the entry form and then check into the trailer Sat am for brief paperwork. Sat am registration will be VERY difficult as we try to have the run sheets ready late Fri pm.

Please feel free to call LAWNA WINGER 509 951-1846
FOR ANY ????

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
No Pro here.. finished 4th in the first snowbike race A class. Got my butt handed to me in a big way..
I guess I was referring to Hawks. I dont think running with the bikes would be fair, any chance of another class?

No Pro here.. finished 4th in the first snowbike race A class. Got my butt handed to me in a big way..
I guess I was referring to Hawks. I dont think running with the bikes would be fair, any chance of another class?

we dont have a snow hawk class but if any show up we can make one and run them seprate
as far the bike classes our amateur class is for the snowbiker who has little or no experience racing on one and just wants to have a blast runing thier machine

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
we dont have a snow hawk class but if any show up we can make one and run them separate
as far the bike classes our amateur class is for the snowbiker who has little or no experience racing on one and just wants to have a blast running their machine

cool.. I think it would be a blast to race all the single skis in their own prospective classes. I was just amazed how fast some of these guys are.

cool.. I think it would be a blast to race all the single skis in their own prospective classes. I was just amazed how fast some of these guys are.

some more info on how to register
I guess some people are having problems with the series tracker website
January 14, 2011
Racer check-in/Late registration
will be at the CDA Best Western,
506 Appleway Ave., Coeur d'Alene, ID.
For room reservations call (800) 251-7829.

Premium Features