• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

FYI = Turbo Performance billet intake flange

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
Just for your info Turbo Perormance now has Billet intake boots avaliable for sale for the 2008-2010 dragons $180. + shipping.

No more blown intake boots. Well worth the money. so if your kit doesn't come with these let us know.

DSCF2108.jpg

DSCF2111.jpg

Pro Rmk comming soon.

S
Oct 29, 2008
I have a 08 800 with Boondocker kit. Are these a direct fit? If not what mods would I need to do to my airbox to adapt them (thought I saw somewhere someone had to modify thier airbox to use)?

Dec 15, 2008
Looks good. Not a bad price either. These are absolutely necessary. Especially if you only get to go on trips a couple times a year. The last thing you need to deal with is blown boots and downtime because of it.

J
Dec 2, 2002
Monticello, MN
Just for your info Turbo Perormance now has Billet intake boots avaliable for sale for the 2008-2010 dragons $180. + shipping.

No more blown intake boots. Well worth the money. so if your kit doesn't come with these let us know.

View attachment 126189

View attachment 126190

Pro Rmk comming soon.

How are the throttle bodies fastened to these billet throttle body boots? It looks like its a compression fit setup, is that correct?

This is a more reasonable price than other ones on the market :D

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
i saw these in person last week when i stopped by Brice's House. VERY NICE!! I dont even have a dragon and still wanted them, lol.

Also just wanted to say that Brice is truely an extremely nice guy, i wasted a good amount of his time when i knew he was busy and he was still willing to take the time and help me with everything i needed....

i think we wore a path in your grass going from your garage to your shed that many times, LOL...

it was a pleasure sir, and i thank you again....that turbosmart BOV is a BEAST!! (make sure you hold my CPC FPR ;))

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
Got any photos of them installed on a sled?

brycter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
West Haven, Utah
www.turboboys.net
yes these are compresion fit and will hold very good. we have found a very trick way to get everything to hold together. i will take some pics as soon as i get back home.

these should work on and turbo kit. the only thing that you need to do is decide how you want to hold everything together. just so your airbox, throttle bodies and adapter stay as one piece.

the other thing is, they are machined to fit the 08-2010 800's if your spacing is the same between the cylinders and use the same intake dimensions then they should work. this is a brand new item for us and i have not had the time to fit up on every sled yet. if you would like you can buy some and if they dont fit just send them back and i will refund you money.

i will be trying to install them on a 600 with carbs next week.

thanks for the comments guys:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2008
I know the stock boots have different part numbers from the 700 to the 800 but the throttle bodies are the same part number and the reeds are the same part number so I am going to try some. I don't know why it wouldn't fit. Also the 600 and 700 share the same intake boot at least for the EFI sleds so they would work for the 600 too if it works for the 700.

Dec 15, 2008
Mine actually came from rmsha146 on here and everything lines up with the 6 and 700 stock boot so you should be able to put them on the 6, 7, or 800. At least the EFI's. Not sure about the 600 carb.

Z-Man

Premium Member
Dec 23, 2007
yeap tried them on everything except the 900. The 900 has more width in the cylinders but the mounting holes are the same. i will get her tried as soon as i find one.

Maybe I should drive up there with mine. I already have it torn apart. Then you can try a whole turbo sytem on it too:face-icon-small-ton

Dec 15, 2008
I didn't quite understand...did we verify these will work on the 6's and 7's?

Yes, The stock boot I have on hand says it's for the 6 and 7 cfi. The billet boot all lines up with that. I am assuming the billet boots are all made for the 800 since that's the most popular size. So then it should fit all 3. I am hoping to get mine installed over the weekend on my 700. Will let you know if there's problems but I don't foresee any.

J
Dec 2, 2002
Monticello, MN
Can we get some pics of how they get installed? I don't want to spend money on a billet boot without seeing them mounted, did that already with Twisted boots. Thanks!

Premium Features