• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Matco triple bank tool box

cwbyup_22

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Park City, MT
I am changing jobs and have to down size my tool box and I do not have room for this one in my garage so I have to sell it. It is a Matco 6328RX triple bank, 78" wide 28" deep, it has a hutch on it with a locking door,stainless steel top inside the hutch, 8" heavy duty casters, security drawer, cover, has a light inside the hutch that comes on when the door is opened, there is also a power strip inside the hutch to plug chargers etc into. It is powder coated black silver vein with chrome trim. It was new in 2008 and I have taken good care of it, some of the trim has some scratches from dropping tools or bumping it with tools but nothing out of the ordinary for a tool box, I had one of the tool trucks bring it to my house and it rubbed up against something in his truck so one of the side trim pieces has a gouge in it but you can buy individual trim from Matco or you can buy trim kits in any color you want for about $200. The box cost $17,000 new I am selling it for $11,500 I may also consider trades depending on what it is.

Attachments

• Tool box 1.JPG
    Tool box 1.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 2,445
  • Tool box 2.JPG
    Tool box 2.JPG
    66.3 KB · Views: 407
  • Tool box 3.JPG
    Tool box 3.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 815
  • Tool box 4.JPG
    Tool box 4.JPG