• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SLEDBETTIES ROCKS!!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
I'm sure there is a thread on this already...

But...

WOOOO HOOO!!!

I just received my copy of SledBetties today....

I wanted to say.... One Great video!!

Really strong riding.... great camera work ....Great to see people stepping it up!!

"That girl's a Super Freak!!"

Showing this one to my Niece and Sister in Law this weekend.... maybe then I can get them out...

The high level of riding was a good watch ... and seeing different riding styles.... AWESOME!

Hope to ride with some of you this year.

Keep up the good work!!!

Last edited:
L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
Thank you!! It has been a great opportunity for many of us ladies. We are all very proud to be in the video and what it stands for in the industry. The production team had alot of work in front of them to get the final product finished. Emilie and all the girls rocked there sections!

C

CoyoteGirl

Nov 26, 2007
Washington
www.brandyfloyd.com
Thanks Eric!! Been patiently waiting for a review..... ;)

You've been a fabulous "pusher" and supporter :cheer2: of us ladies getting a video together for a few years now, THANK YOU! :heart: Glad we did not dissappoint! :eyebrows:

Brandy aka Coyote Spice
Co-Producer - Sledbetties

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
YAY!!! Glad you liked it Mtnhorse!! - and HECK YEAH get it to some ladies in your life!! Make sure they know we ALL started somewhere too... In fact, I have a great video of me on my FB page tipping over in the field at my house while I try to find the balance point on my new Pro! Granted there was only a few inches of snow but I managed to look like a TOTAL tard!! Just goes to show, we all have to learn somewhere and we all have different levels and styles we like to ride! Just riding is what it's all about so tell 'em to get out here and enjoy the white fluffy stuff!!

Yeah, supa freak? I can't belive Tamara chose that song, I LOVED IT! hahahahaha

Enjoy this years film and get some more women hooked on the sport and HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS for next years!!! I know for a fact we will have some turbo climbin action in it and we're trying to round up some more competition for Abby in the jump scene... that girl just jumped so far everything else looked small!! DANG!!

Quite a wonderful project to be involved in, through the ups and downs and learning curves! I'm so glad the final product is something that can be enjoyed by so many!! Feels great, it really does!

Emilie Moreshead "Skadi"
Co-Producer ~ Sledbetties

xpspenziv

Premium Member
Feb 19, 2009
hanging out in a tree well at the top.
YAY!!! Glad you liked it Mtnhorse!! - and HECK YEAH get it to some ladies in your life!! Make sure they know we ALL started somewhere too... In fact, I have a great video of me on my FB page tipping over in the field at my house while I try to find the balance point on my new Pro! Granted there was only a few inches of snow but I managed to look like a TOTAL tard!! Just goes to show, we all have to learn somewhere and we all have different levels and styles we like to ride! Just riding is what it's all about so tell 'em to get out here and enjoy the white fluffy stuff!!

Yeah, supa freak? I can't belive Tamara chose that song, I LOVED IT! hahahahaha

Enjoy this years film and get some more women hooked on the sport and HOLD ONTO YOUR HATS for next years!!! I know for a fact we will have some turbo climbin action in it and we're trying to round up some more competition for Abby in the jump scene... that girl just jumped so far everything else looked small!! DANG!!

Quite a wonderful project to be involved in, through the ups and downs and learning curves! I'm so glad the final product is something that can be enjoyed by so many!! Feels great, it really does!

Emilie Moreshead "Skadi"
Co-Producer ~ Sledbetties

Great video.you ladies got more skills than some of the guys i ride with.Juanita says your nuts Em.Shes wants to hook up this winter,shes out grown the zx mod she calls it the short track zippy sled 151,i let her ride my rev 163 last weekend and i lost it for the day.haha.. she prefers it over my xp.When and where is the filming of (pride 2 gettin after it).

P

PowderGirl

Nov 26, 2007
McCall, Idaho
www.facebook.com
This film will inspire a lot of lady snowmobilers out there! We're getting low on stock (once we're out, that's it for this year) so grab a copy now for yourself ladies or guys - for your aspiring female sledder!

M7DingBat

Lifetime Membership
Dec 15, 2009
Alaska
Hold on a sec.......

HOW ON EARTH DID I MISS THIS!!! :face-icon-small-con

I thought I knew of EVERY sled video out....guess not.
Just bought my copy, can't WAIT to watch it. Just watched the teaser on the website, and I was rooting for the ladies riding like I was watching MY lady ride! Something about watching a woman wrestle a big sled up a hill gets me fired up (and not in that way).

I just get soooooooooooooooooooo tired of hearing the girls say "no way, I can't climb that." or get tired of them sitting at the bottom, watching us guys play up top.

Go get em' ladies! God put those Mountains there for ALL OF US....not just the dudes....:face-icon-small-coo

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
HOW ON EARTH DID I MISS THIS!!! :face-icon-small-con

I thought I knew of EVERY sled video out....guess not.
Just bought my copy, can't WAIT to watch it. Just watched the teaser on the website, and I was rooting for the ladies riding like I was watching MY lady ride! Something about watching a woman wrestle a big sled up a hill gets me fired up (and not in that way).

I just get soooooooooooooooooooo tired of hearing the girls say "no way, I can't climb that." or get tired of them sitting at the bottom, watching us guys play up top.

Go get em' ladies! God put those Mountains there for ALL OF US....not just the dudes....:face-icon-small-coo

what a great post and this TOTALLY reminds me of why our production team chose to tackle this project!! love it!!

Xpspensize... ya, i want to get out with juanita this year too.. just not sure when we can make it happen! gonna be a whirlwind for sure but I will try to let you guys know next time i'm riding out of cle elum area.

As far as filming/submitting footage. get on over to www.ladiesride.com and start watching for information. it's coming shortly -we're trying to be MUCH more explicit this year with what we want submited so that editing isn't such a clossal task for tamara!

thanks for all the support and yes, most DEF get your copy now, we're REALLY running low on numbers (which is SUCH a stinkin cool position to be in!!!)

B
Jan 13, 2009
Tri-Cities, WA
I will rat on my boyfriend because he shouldn't be in the powder room anyway. :face-icon-small-win When I bought your DVD at the snowshow in Spokane I got an eye roll. When we sat down to watch it my boyfriend tried to convince me to watch Slednecks or Chris Burdant, but I won. After watching it he recommends it to friends and now pushes me harder when I ride.

I ask him to push me harder because my goal is to become a good enough rider to get in the next DVD, the Calendar, (ok those two may be a pipe dream) or simply be able to hold my own and be able to attend the Ladies Ride! :face-icon-small-hap

Premium Features