• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MC-XPRESS SKI-DOO Reneagade 1200

A

APEXXPRESS

Nov 28, 2007
www.mcxpressusa-orders.com
We are starting a new build on a 2011 SKI-DOO 1200 Reneagade.
This one will have the pump fuel 255 Hp kit.

PICT0009.jpg

PICT2648.jpg

PICT2679.jpg

PICT2680.jpg

IQ?

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Vilhelmina,Sweden
www.facebook.com
I heard from a reliable source from MCX sweden-They pulled 436HP from
a 1200 4 Banger today!!!
Its time for the Yammie guys to watch it.
The hole story will be posted here soon i assume?...:cheer2:

I

INKEDRIDER

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 24, 2009
wow you guys do quick work looks great, correct me if im wrong but that's jeff's sled from summit? looking forward to finishing the build once you are done with the kit hope that jeff know's what he's getting himself into, lol '' a lifetime addiction that has no intervention class.''

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
a 1200 4 Banger today!!!

So how much power you think a apex or nytro will make at the same boost level??.:face-icon-small-con The sled was running near 30 psi for only a few seconds. I cant see it being a off the shelf daily mountain sled.

N

NM

Jan 3, 2003
Ponoka AB.
a 1200 4 Banger today!!!
lol, watch what? Have you looked at that chassis? 400 hp would rip it in half eventually. There is a reason the Yamaha is heavier...and I for one have no problem with that. I think at under 300 hp the chassis would live with some motor mount help. This is just my opinion though, and I am happy to see a contender out there.

J

jasonrev

Jan 28, 2008
Burns Lake B.C.
lol, watch what? Have you looked at that chassis? 400 hp would rip it in half eventually. There is a reason the Yamaha is heavier...and I for one have no problem with that. I think at under 300 hp the chassis would live with some motor mount help. This is just my opinion though, and I am happy to see a contender out there.

I don't know how hard you ride your yammis but I have a couple of budies that rode the piss out of theirs and I can't say they held up particularly well. I am not saying that the doo won't have some weak points(drive system) but I think they are a little tougher than people give them credit for.

Premium Features