• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Possible ski lift issues with the PRO

Ask Yourself

Lifetime Membership
Mar 14, 2008
It can be adjusted so you have ski lift to no ski lift. So my take is that they soften the rear shock spring all the way down and then stood all the way back and found snow with a crust and no base then pulled like hell to cat walk... It's all in what and how you want your new Pro to handle.. Imo there is no problem with ski lift with the new Pro it's all in how you adjust it.... And I have had real time on a new Pro last spring...

MORSNO

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, Alaska
Let's see, we have threads about the Pro having a poor track that won't hook-up, threads about it having no horse power, threads about no official dyno results.........and now, a thread with a video showing the Pro having too much. What's a sled gotta do????? :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Ask Yourself

Lifetime Membership
Mar 14, 2008
NO CHIT!!! N-Miner... It's going to be so fing fun this year whoppin arse on all the others without a turbo I just don't know what I'm going to do with myself but love every damm second of it...........:face-icon-small-coo

Ask Yourself

Lifetime Membership
Mar 14, 2008
winter brew you have to remember we are not talking about ski-don'ts... this is the Polaris Pro Ride thread...

flying frenchman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2009
Alberta, Canada
Maybe with that Pro rear bumper there will be no give like the old soft aluminum bumpers on the IQ's, so ya you could see some bent tunnels. As for myself I will put an 2006 900 RMK 159 rear bumper so as I can keep an eye on the bend and change the bumper when it's too bent and save myself buying a tunnel.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Ehn you can do that with many sleds on the right snow.....even an M-sled if you strap enough lumber to the back.

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I have my Pro RMK and I'll have to ride it to see what I think of the 5.1 on it. I wasn't happy with it on my D8, but from the videos I've seen it seems like it hooks up better on the Pro Ride.

Premium Features