• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

AMP Sneak Peek - Pro-Ride Gauge Cage

Just wanted you all to get the first sneak peek of our new Gauge Cage for the Pro-Ride! Changes the speedo angle and adds venting to suck all heat out of engine bay.

Come see it at the Puyallup Snowmobile Show this weekend.

Here's a pic of the prototype. Will be available from After Market Products on 11/1. Black and Silver Billet.

proridecage2.jpg
proridecage1.jpg

Note: New product announcements ARE allowed in the main forums as long as they are not direct sales solicitation. Mountainhorse

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Those look really cool.

It looks like the gauge angle has been changed a little. Might be clearer for people to see when they are standing up.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
AMP,

Can you confirm that the AMP billet Hayes master cylinder brake-lever and top will fit the Polaris Hayes setup on the pros... Looks like the same unit as the cats

Will there be any mesh on the gauge cage?

How bout plans for one for the IQ's (theres 1000's of them out there)

AMP Pro Ride Gauge Cage

Yes the riser is AMP and the brake lever and res. cover. We are working on a pre filter for the gauge cage also. We'll have more pics on our website after this weekend, got some new stuff for the Pro Ride. I gotta go... still setting up for Puyallup show. :face-icon-small-hap

Ask Yourself

Lifetime Membership
Mar 14, 2008
Will the slp air intake still work if you have your pod? Looks like they would hit each other... So the question is? To breath or to see the gauge.. I would rather breath then see what I can look for... Just me tho...

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
AMP makes very nice quality products, but I don't see the need for this one other than heat removal and of course the BLING factor. The Pro gauge pack has a three minute record function. So now you make a couple of pulls, come back to the bottom of the hill and play your results back. No more straining to see the guages while negotiating a hill.

V
Jul 4, 2008
orem, utah
AMP makes very nice quality products, but I don't see the need for this one other than heat removal and of course the BLING factor. The Pro gauge pack has a three minute record function. So now you make a couple of pulls, come back to the bottom of the hill and play your results back. No more straining to see the guages while negotiating a hill.

heat removal and bling.... seems like reason enough to me! i have an amp gauge cage on my m series and couldnt imagine running that sled without one. Playback feature is great, but not real time. If you are going along and hit a drift of pow or come to an obstacle and are in and out of the throttle, its nice to look down at that second and get a glance to see what the rpms are doin. When you are watching playback, you have to think of each situation and line it up with what you are doing, with real time, you just look down and there it is. I think playback is nice for watching egts and making fuel adjustments based on throttle input and length of pull but for clutching, you gotta be able to see the rpms as you are riding. imo

G

gman086

Feb 5, 2008
Portland, OR
Please tell me you make a short reach brake lever for the Pro RMK (the stock lever SUCKS)! Your product was an absolute godsend for my '07 Summit, excellent product and quality!

Thanks,

G

A

abd

Feb 22, 2009
I bought the AMP 9914 1½ inch riser for my PRO RMK but it doesn't fit, the bolts doesn't go through the holes in the steering post, are you supposed to drill to make it fit or what? (should be noted on the homepage if that is the case...)

M
Dec 5, 2010
I wish it wouldve fit with the intake kit it will not (Not even close) fit, I ordered one and in the process of returning it, very nice product, thought about putting 2 1/2 inch hole vents in, instead of intake kit.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
I wish it wouldve fit with the intake kit it will not (Not even close) fit, I ordered one and in the process of returning it, very nice product, thought about putting 2 1/2 inch hole vents in, instead of intake kit.

Just to be clear... this Gauge Cage WILL fit if you do not have an aftermarket supplemental intake from SLP.... as shown in the pics at the top of this thread.

Premium Features