• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Hello

Goinboardin

Premium Member
Nov 15, 2009
Laramie, WY
I've been on the forums as a basic member since november of 09, decided last night to pay the $15 and try out full membership. I mostly snowmobile to go snowboarding, but of course have a great time just riding sleds too. Picked up an 04 800 RMK 159" this summer and have just about finished up rebuilding the motor. I'm in the Crested Butte area of Colorado, going to school for chemistry down in Gunnison at Western State (last year! well, then grad school...I don't want to have to work for real yet:face-icon-small-ton).

Last year I was on a "mod" sled, as in I built it as cheap as possible ($600ish), 1995 XCR 600 chassis with a 1990 500 motor, 136" track, had alot of fun, but was stuck more often than I'd wish on just about anyone, so I decided to upgrade (and was fortunate enough to be able to afford to).

Anyways, this forum kicks @$$, I've learned a ton, and I hope I'll be able to give back in some way.:beer;
-Mitch

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Well, good job on deciding to cough up half a tank of fuel! It is much nicer to just pay and be able to fully participate. sounds like you already have a pretty good grip on this place.

Premium Features